Now Playing:

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning


As many of you know fall is hands down my favorite season. I love the mild weather, the changing scenery and now the beautiful foggy, cloudy, rainy mornings. Something I have been quite unaccustomed to growing up in California. A typical morning begins with Gary (our cat) who I think fits quite nicely in the Northwest, lounging on my window sill. If you look from my deck you will see dense fog followed by a light rain as the sun begins to rise. It has been breathtaking! I am looking forward to days curled up by the fire with a good book and something fabulous baking in the oven!

1 comment:

The Shafer's said...

Barbm, that looks so beautiful ans so peaceful! Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures! Missing your beautiful smile!