Now Playing:

Monday, March 26, 2007

PAR-TAY!


I went to visit the Pottery Corral for a surprise party yesterday. I had a blast, celebrating and being creative with a group of amazing women, that I am proud to know and even more blessed to share moments like these with. God is so good for giving us spiritual sisters that we can laugh with, cry with, get upset with, make up with, and laugh some more with! I loved watching everybody carefully working on their piece of pottery, it made me think of how carefully the Lord created and designed each one of us! "I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and that my soul knows very well." psalm 139:14

1 comment:

wedogmomma said...

Hey I thought you posted the beautiful boob shot? Is that ok to say the B word on your Blog Barb? Say that fast....ok, again faster :)
Good times! Oh so true...and Happy Birthday to YOU too!
love, me