Now Playing:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Forgetful

I forgot how to put a picture up on my blog, so I had to figure it out again. That is why I am posting this randomness, and posting random photos to go along with it. Nikki and I planned a "surprise" trip to the city for Jarrod and Johnathan's birthday. We enjoyed a German Film Festival, and boy do I mean enjoyed! Nikki and Jarrod saw a scorpion on an "F" train and we went to a offbeat coffee shop, Phil's Coffee. I had a fresh mint coffee that was pretty amazing. If you have an opportunity to go you won't be dissapointed. Bye for now.

1 comment:

wedogmomma said...

All I can say is thanks for posting a picture of my northern end....hee hee!

Good times in the Big City...a scorpion....is that what we're calling the madman playing with the switchblade...I love making friends on the trolleys.