Now Playing:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Been Awhile

Well my last blog has been quite sometime ago, and I have thought about posting nearly everyday, but have not made an effort to actually sit down and do it. I am getting really excited about a camping trip to Monterey next weekend. We will be going with a group of friends and actually be there on my birthday which makes it even better. I love going camping. The relaxing, reading a great book or two, having an awesome time with my husband and kids, hanging out at the beach (our campground is right on the dunes), and spending fun and memorable times with friends. Anyone up for a game of Clue! Colonel Mustard, in the library, with the rope.

2 comments:

Jenny-Jen said...

Man I was getting tired of reading Ride On so glad your back with us bloggers Barb!

The Shafer's said...

Yeah! She's Back!!!!