Now Playing:

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's me!! Aidan!!

Hello people of earth and beyond! It's ME, Aidan J. Snoderly!! Barbara's son!! I have taken over her blog and will be writing on here every now and then. Right now I will talk about skateboarding. I have been making some progress in my work and I know how to do a pretty dang good ollie (Ollie is just a fancy word for jump) AND I can go down some pretty steep ramps. My Dad, Johnathan is also doing very well. (Yes, he skateboards too). We also built a sweet ramp together and go down it when we're not at the skate park. Well, guess I'll leave now. Bye peoples!! Check out my skate video below.

2 comments:

The Shafers said...

That was awesome Aidan! Can't wait to read your blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aidan, Loved the video! When are we going to see and read some new stuff. Miss ya! Can't wait to see you and the fam next week!! Luv Tam